I am about to launch an amazing new challenge group!! I have been brainstorming new ideas to help motivate my present and future clients. I had been looking for new ways to provide support, motivation and accountability. There will be new health tips specific to women’s physical and mental health, motivation, recipes and accountability just for you!!
This new group will be kicking off on June 20th, 2016!!
Are you looking for a change in your health and fitness routine? How many times have you started a program but not given it 100% of your self?
I have been there! I have started programs and really wanted to succeed but I did not know how to keep on track. I would workout like crazy then eat all the wrong foods afterwards. I was impatient when I would not see results instantly. Sound familiar? I had no idea that a lot of the time I was undoing all of the hard work that I had put in.
So, then I would get off track of the program, quit and figure that I just was meant to be out of shape and could never get the body I want. It is all genetics right??? hahahah WRONG.
I never really realized that no matter how many hours I put into exercise that nothing was going to out work a bad diet!
Eventually I discovered Beachbody and did the 21 Day Fix Program. It was only 21 Days right? I did the program with some ladies (now my team members). I figured this was my best option, I was a new mom and did not have the time to hit the gym the way I used to. I was willing to commit and try anything to get my body back after baby.
Here are some of the things that I took away from being in a challenge group using 21 Day Fix, Shakeology and portion control:
- Nutrition is more important than working out. You need to have both but if your nutrition is not on point, you will not lose the weight. You can spend hours on the treadmill and you will not lose unless you are eating properly.
- You need to have support. Not matter how you decide to lose weight, you need the support of those around you. The great thing about challenge groups is that even if your family and friends do not support you, the group does. Anything you are experiencing or feeling, I am sure that some one else in the group will be sharing the same feelings or experience.
- Having a plan and program to follow is one of the biggest keys to success. When the program is laid out for you, there is no guessing. You have a schedule that will tell you what workouts to do on what days. What you should be eating and when etc. Plus the 21 Day Fix comes with amazing containers that will help you to figure out portions. Believe me it works!
- Drinking Shakeology daily. I have said this many times, Shakeology is one of my secret weapons. It is not a protein shake or an instant weight loss trick. I drank a million protein shakes before Shakeology and none of them did for me what it does. Because I had so many experiences with shakes in the past, I was a skeptic of the price. I gave it a shot as part of the program and I am so glad that I did. I drink mine in the morning and I am not hungry for 3-4 hours after. I stopped craving sweets and it took the pressure off of figuring out what to have for breakfast daily. Plus, it can be made in less than a minute. You can not get that with any meal! Another bonus: it has replaced any and all vitamins that I had taken in the past!
- Having someone to check in on you and hold you accountable is priceless. I take my job as a coach to my challengers very seriously. It is amazing to have someone who will answer your questions and if I can not answer them I will try my best to find the answer for you. Previously to this I was writing my blog posts and wanting to help people with information but with my beachbody partnership, I actually get to help people and change lives every single day. My challengers are what motivates me everyday to keep going and to help more people!
The 21 Day Better You Bootcamp starts on June 20th and here are the requirements:
You make me your coach by going to my site and creating a free profile which makes me your COACH!
You contact me by messaging me using the message tab on my Facebook Page to be considered for a spot in the group.
You will be doing the 21 Day Fix Program or the 21 Day Fix Extreme. We will chat to decide which one is right for you.
You will be required to replace Shakeology for one of your meals each day for the very best results. My goal is to teach you how to plan the other meals of the day so that you get the results you have always wanted. At the end of the 21 days the choice is yours to continue with Shakeology. There will be no pressure in that 🙂
You must engage daily to the private Facebook group to share with us about your day, be accountable and participate in the group discussion at least once each day.
Plus… You get to workout in your own home but be connected to me 24/7 for support, fitness, recipes, nutrition and tips. Facebook is awesome for connecting via messages daily!
I am committed to getting you healthy and fit!! Are you ready to commit to yourself and your health?? You can do this!!!
If we are not already lets connect:
Until next time,
Independent Beachbody Coach