Roasted garlic shrimp makes for an easy sheet pan dinner. Perfect for weekday meals!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 33 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
– Parchment paper
– 1 Tbsp. olive oil plus 1 tsp.
– 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
– 1/2 tsp. dried basil
– 1/4 tsp. sea salt or Himalayan salt
– 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
– 4 medium zucchini cut into 1/2-inch slices
– 1 lb. medium shrimp peeled, deveined
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
– 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
1) Preheat oven to 400º F.
2) Line large sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
3) Combine oil, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
4) Place zucchini on pan. Drizzle with half of oil mixture; mix well to coat. Bake for 10 minutes.
5) Add shrimp to pan; mix well.
6) Drizzle with remaining half of oil mixture; mix well. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until shrimp is firm and opaque, and zucchini is tender-crisp.
7) Drizzle with lemon juice and parsley; serve immediately.
Recipe originated from the Beachbody Blog